Which Body Sculpting Treatment is Right for You?
Some like it hot, but others like it cold. When it comes to body sculpting treatments, technological advances now mean you can achieve fat reduction by freezing with the best coolsculpting machine or melting away virtually any trouble spot. With proven efficacy, non-invasive CoolSculpting and SculpSure and minimally invasive Laser Liposuction offer solutions for those stubborn areas that diet and exercise cannot reduce. But with the variety of effective options, how do you know which one will provide the best results for your love handles or inner thighs?
Because fat density and location are unique to each person, the body sculpting solution must be matched to the individual. We customize a treatment plan that targets the needs of your body so that we can achieve maximum results that will be yours to enjoy. To reduce fat, eliminate trouble spots, and even tighten skin on any area of the body, we offer CoolSculpting, SculpSure and Laser Liposuction, and we consult with you to determine which treatment will best meet your needs, learn more from My Botox LA and about the many things we offer. In addition to tackling unwanted fat, we also offer the only effective, permanent, non-surgical solution to cellulite, Cellfina, so that you can be both sculpted and smooth.
What Is CoolSculpting?
Will Coolsculpting of stubborn fat? CoolSculpting is a non-invasive body sculpting treatment that reduces fat by freezing it. During the 12 weeks following treatment, the body naturally eliminates the frozen fat cells as your silhouette becomes gradually sleeker.
How Does It Work?
CoolSculpting works by delivering controlled cooling to target fat cells beneath the skin’s surface. Cooling the cells causes them to crystallize, although surrounding tissues are not affected. During the weeks following treatment, you will notice a reduction of fat on the treated areas as the cells are naturally eliminated by your body. You can make this and some other procedures at Kentucky plastic surgery.
What To Know:
- Radiance Medspa has performed over 4800 successful CoolSculpting treatments to date.
- The FDA has cleared CoolSculpting for fat reduction of the abdomen, flanks (muffin top or love handles), double chin, inner and outer thighs, and upper arms.
- Worldwide, more than 4 million CoolSculpting treatments have been safely and effectively performed.
- Each CoolSculpting treatment eliminates up to 25% of the unwanted fat on the treated area.*
- Additional CoolSculpting treatments are often performed to achieve desired results.*
- With Dual CoolSculpting, two areas can be treated at once, cutting treatment time in half!
- There is no downtime at all following CoolSculpting.
- It can be done after surgeries such as a breast lift.
- Fat that is pinchable – the CoolSculpting applicator works by suctioning fat between the handles, so it’s best when the fat can be pinched.
- Any area of the body, including submental fat below the chin, where body contouring is desired.
- Patients who are within 10-20 pounds of their ideal weight and who are willing to keep up with a healthy diet
- Anyone who would like to eliminate fat in trouble zones without surgery or downtime.